 |
| Princess Cruises Caribbean Princess |
October 26, 2012 at 5pm PDT
Caribbean Princess
Voyage B237
4-day cruise
Updated as of October 26, 2012 at 2pm PDT
We
look forward to welcoming our passengers onboard tomorrow. We continue
to monitor Hurricane Sandy as there are different forecasts on where it
will make landfall. As we previously communicated, we made the decision
to cancel our call to Bermuda to avoid the worst of the storm with
predicted strong winds and high swells. While we make every effort to
sail our itineraries as originally planned, the safety and security of
our passengers and crew is our highest priority and this decision, while
disappointing, is necessary.
We are currently reviewing all
options for a possible alternative port to visit during this four-day
cruise. Once more information regarding the weather and berth
availability is determined, we will let passengers know. Please be aware
that as this is a very fluid situation, we may not have the final
itinerary until later Saturday or Sunday.
For those who purchased
Princess Vacation Protection and would like to review their options,
please contact your travel agent or Princess for additional information.
We have limited availability on other ships and itineraries.
For
those passengers who are driving to the pier, we have been advised that
the parking area at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal is prone to flooding.
For our passengers who were planning to drive and park at the pier, it
is strongly recommended that instead of parking at the pier you make
alternative arrangements.
We will continue to provide updates on Princess.com as more information becomes available.
Emerald Princess
Voyage E229
12-day cruise
Updated as of October 26, 2012 at 5pm PDT
Passengers
joined Emerald Princess today in Quebec to begin their 12-day cruise
ending in Ft. Lauderdale on November 7. We continue to monitor Hurricane
Sandy as there are different forecasts on where it will make landfall.
While we make every effort to sail our itineraries as originally
planned, the safety and security of our passengers and crew is our
highest priority.
We are currently reviewing all options allowing
us to adjust our itinerary by visiting alternate ports to avoid the
worst of the weather. Once more information regarding the weather and
berth availability is determined, we will let passengers know. Please be
aware that as this is a very fluid situation, we may not have the final
itinerary until later Saturday or Sunday.
We will continue to provide updates on Princess.com as more information becomes available.
=======================================================
Check Out Our Other Sites
.